I've been MIA for awhile. Mostly taking care of my son. Little Man is growing by leaps and bounds. As a toddler he doesn't allow me much time for the internet. We recently moved to North Carolina. I truly miss all my Kansas family. I'm trying to understand what God has in store for us here. Fayetteville is not the prettiest or safest town. I've made a few friends here and thank God for them. I found a group of Natural Birth and Parenting Momma's. Finally my heart belongs and I'm not the outsider. These ladies understand my struggles and triumphs. My silver lining in all of this is God knows where we need to be. All the support has us considering another child. Here I sit and I'm honestly excited, a little nervous, to feel another wee one kick and grow.
Hope life has been treating most of you well. I picked up a new hobby of crocheting. I'll add more on that later. Hugs and love to all!
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment