I'll start with yesterdays silver lining and then get Tuesdays. This week has been crazy busy between appointments and meetings. I'm working on family being priority and then myself. I'm a volunteer at heart and find myself volunteering for many things. Last night was the first time I told hubby that from now on family comes first. If I let my first ministry,as wife and mother, fail then what good have I done? I'm pretty sure God wouldn't be thrilled if my children didn't know Him because all my time was devoted to others. I know that I'll volunteer,but I'll be more conscience of my family time.
My silver lining is found in the fact that family is very important. They are only with us for a short time, but there will always be opportunities to volunteer.
Tuesday night my husbands PS3 died and there is no hope for a recovery. Luckily we can get the saved data from the old when we buy a new one. Now my husband is an avid gamer and this is frustrating for him. Games are a source of entertainment and help him unwind. Now I'm truly sad that his PS3 died for many reasons. However I found my silver lining in the death of the beloved PS3. The silver lining is now we'll have more time to bond. This has concreted our need/goal of saving more. Plus I've vowed to give up computer time.
*Disclaimer: My husband does help with our children and spends time with us.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment