Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year!!!

As I embark on a new year guaranteed to have ups and downs I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for my family!  I have 365 days of new,clean slates!  I will fill them with happiness,tears, and find the silver lining.  I encourage you to look through the clouds and find your silver lining.

My silver was found today in the form of worship! One of our songs contained the words," brokenness is what you want from me."  How many times have I tried to use my own strength and failed? Too many times, sadly.  God wants my broken pieces to mold me into His image.  When I'm broken then I'm humble and willing to see my errors. So my brokenness has a purpose and doesn't mean I'm a failure.

I am going to strive to spend more time in worship and praise!  Positive thoughts bring about positive attitude.  May God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment